Expired Kaspersky Total Security Free 3 months Trial

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

S

SkyJP

Seems that onedollarlesson.com has been offline for a while: perhaps the promo has ended? Good job to those who managed to a key (or keys...). A friend of mine scavenged and picked up 8 keys (approx 2 years!) and he hopes that the keys don't get banned after a while....

DrJovan

Level 1
Verified
Mar 30, 2014
Used US VPN and all working fine :)
Connected on US(can find on google-US free VPN)
untitled.png

Go to http://onedollarlesson.com/ right click "View Page Source",search for trial,copy&paste
2.png

Insert ur email
3.png

And for 2-3mins check ur email
4.png

Reactions: Sorin

mash4077

Level 1
Jun 1, 2015
The Licence works also in Germany. One Dollar with US Ip. for the Installation i take my German Ip

nyar

Mar 30, 2013
Order validation exception
Promocode: Max activation has been reached

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.