KCleaner new releases (Use Portable or Lite Installer)

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
KCleaner Free Best Cleaner topic here ..

@NSG001,

Yes, too bad for this EAM.

NOT professional.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Sorry the guys, but I hope you are not angry. I have the respect for you all, but I can sometimes not be in agreement with some of your thoughts, that's all.
I have to disagree sometimes, with all due respect.;)

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
Prorootect said:
Sorry the guys, but I hope you are not angry. I have the respect for you all, but I can sometimes not be in agreement with some of your thoughts, that's all.
I have to disagree sometimes, with all due respect.;)

Whether we disagree or agree does not matter as long as everyone stays civilised ;)

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
'Whether we disagree or agree does not matter as long as everyone stays civilised' - exactly, NSG001, it's my thougts too!;)

Recently I moaned in African affairs, so maybe I'm too far in the forest .. ..:D

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Hello guys,

NEW version of KCleaner : v1.2.3.42 , I downloaded easily, without ANY problems, in my 'Program Files' folder.

Download KCleaner home page : http://www.kcsoftwares.com/index.php?download

LITE version installer is called: KCleaner_lite.exe , 1.21 MB

Click on the Lite version installer (= NO sponsors) link under 'Download' blue button, on the latest small icon.

I enlarged this small icon to show it better, for your convenience, - image enlarged only here:

NO sponsors LITE installer icon enlarged:
LITE installer (NO sponsors) KC Software 30x30.jpg :
20TmENO.jpg

This same 'LITE version' download link you have in the first post of this topic, please ..

Am I nice with you, please ?..

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
NEW GUI with this new version of KCleaner: v2.0.0.50.

Downloaded LITE version: KCleaner_lite.exe - NO problems, of course, because this lite version is not bundled with sponsors.

CHANGELOG for this major version:

* GUI redesign + new main icon + icons for action buttons.
* NEW features: "Shred file" button, "One click" clean operation ("Clean" button), in Expert Mode: "Simulate" button (to look on the scan result, analyze only, before cleaning, parfait - perfect!).

Thank you Kyle Katarn.

Kyle_Katarn

From KC Softwares
Verified
Developer
Sep 28, 2013
Hi,

I'm the developper of KCleaner. Thank you for this thread and thank you for using my tool !
Should you have anything to report, please let me know.

Reactions: brambedkar59

Amiga500

Level 12
Verified
Jan 27, 2013
Okay upon reading this thread i have come to the conclusion that this software cannot be trusted in any shape or form.

I am fed up with supposed free software trying to sneak crap on to the users computer.

I will stick with ccleaner which has been safe to use for many years and does not contain absurd warnings about deleting essential files etc.

This program sounds quite dangerous to use and so should be classed as potentially unwanted software.

Thanks.

Reactions: Butterfly

Kyle_Katarn

From KC Softwares
Verified
Developer
Sep 28, 2013
Why? as stated above the "Lite" installer has NO SPONSORS at all and "regular" build that have sponsors have all of them OPTIONAL.

landerio

Verified
Jul 19, 2013
Currently I am pleased with ccleaner and advanced systemcare free.

By the way, I have downloaded KCleaner. When I click the exe file to install, I decide to give up, because it even has no digital signature.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Kyle_Katarn said:
Hi,

I'm the developper of KCleaner. Thank you for this thread and thank you for using my tool !
Should you have anything to report, please let me know.

Hello,

Thank you for having developed this tool! For Free ..
Maybe change the name of 'Simulate' button to 'Analyze' (Expert mode) ..?

Paul Lee

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Oct 14, 2014

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.