KCleaner new releases (Use Portable or Lite Installer)

Amiga500

Level 12
Verified
Jan 27, 2013
I tested both and is much better than yours, no adware and cleans it. Sorry!
How is it better exactly.?
Just because a cleaning product cleans more does not mean it is better.If it cleans too much then a computer can be hosed and unbootable in minutes.

I would sooner use a safe product which cleans less than a dangerous one which cleans too much.

nissimezra

Level 25
Verified
Apr 3, 2014
why to use something new that has potential risk when you have the old trust good ccleaner and aftcleaner and even buildin windows own disk cleaner.

i dont use any of these i do it myself, the safest way.

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
why to use something new that has potential risk when you have the old trust good ccleaner and aftcleaner and even buildin windows own disk cleaner.

CCleaner was new once. :p Its not like nobody used it. When people use it, and report various suggestions, bug fixes etc, that's when a product improves itself, and not from out of the blue. :)

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014

Well, I'm rather confused as to why you would say such thing.

Every software that was ever made 'new' at some point and was a potential risk, for this reason this is why people should always backup every important file they may have. If people are smart enough they would do that (if they don't know how then they can simply search on how to do it). People often use third-party software as they tend to perform better and have more features.

Also if a new program comes out and if destroys your OS, you can simply re-install it and start fresh.

Last edited:

nissimezra

Level 25
Verified
Apr 3, 2014
Well, I'm rather confused as to why you would say such thing.

Every software that was ever made 'new' at some point and was a potential risk, for this reason this is why people should always backup every important file they may have. If people are smart enough they would do that (if they don't know how then they can simply search on how to do it). People often use third-party software as they tend to perform better and have more features.

Also if a new program comes out and if destroys your OS, you can simply re-install it and start fresh.
re-install it is to hard just do an image

Reactions: brambedkar59

YuanJiawj

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 9, 2014
So, coming back at KCleaner, any product related comment ? :)
for now have used it and had NO problems, I think it would be good to have 2 versions 1: Free "Free advertising" 2: "Donate Version" for those who want help with a donation, so your program will have better reviews and more use. Thanks and keep it up with good work on KCleaner :)

nissimezra

Level 25
Verified
Apr 3, 2014
No need to reinstall the OS just create a restore point before you install new applications and can restore it to pre-install a new application
it is always a good idea to create restore point before running new program but, most most of the smart viruses disabling the system restore, in these cases you left only with the option of re-installing window. that's why it is a good idea to have an image ready. and if you smart enough you will save all your data on a different partition this way you don't need to backup everything before restoring an image.

cheers

Reactions: Adhit Prakosho

Kyle_Katarn

From KC Softwares
Verified
Developer
Sep 28, 2013
KCleaner - 2.5 (Released 2015-05-15)
====================================

http://www.kcsoftwares.com

- 0002684: [New Feature] Clean image thumbnails (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0002817: [New Feature] WER (Windows Error Reports) cleaning (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0002832: [Refactoring] Error logged with deletion (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.

Kyle_Katarn

From KC Softwares
Verified
Developer
Sep 28, 2013
KCleaner - 2.6 (Released 2015-09-10)
====================================

KC Softwares

- 0003117: [Bug] Incorrect window resize (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0003096: [New Feature] Clean old VirtualStore items (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0003067: [New Feature] Shall log if "portable" version is used (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.

Kyle_Katarn

From KC Softwares
Verified
Developer
Sep 28, 2013
KCleaner - 2.6.1 (Released 2015-10-27)
======================================

KC Softwares

- 0003232: [New Feature] ALSR (Address space layout randomization) (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0003246: [New Feature] Japanese translation (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.