King Mellow's Layered Security 2016

Last updated
Dec 31, 1969
Windows Edition
Pro
User Access Control
Always notify
Real-time security
Emsisoft Internet Security | SecureAPlus | AppGuard | KeyScrambler Premium | AdGuard Premium | Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit | McShield Anti-Malware | Unchecky |
Firewall security
Periodic malware scanners
Zemana AntiLogger | Malwarebytes Anti-Malware | HitmanPro | Crystal Security |
Malware sample testing
I do not participate in malware testing
Browser(s) and extensions
Google Chrome - AdGuard | HTTPS Everywhere | BitDefender TrafficLight | WOT | LastPass | Stealth Mode | ZenMate (On-Demand) |
Mozilla Firefox - AdGuard | HTTPS Everywhere | BitDefender TrafficLight | LastPass | ZenMate (On-Demand) |
Maintenance tools
CCleaner | Wise Care 365 | Revo Uninstaller Pro | Auslogics Disk Defrag | Kerish Doctor |
File and Photo backup
None
System recovery
Windows Backup and Restore | AOMEI Backupper |

King Alpha

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
Update:

Added: Yandex (I'm impressed with this browser) and Sumatra PDF

Removed: 360 Browser and Cities XL (Game)

Reactions: Logethica

King Alpha

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
Yandex have problems with playing many youtube videos. After complaining them , now some of youtube videos works, but if u search through thoroughly, most of youtube videos didn't work, only show black screen , can only hear sound.
Thanks for the info broo! ;)

reyes

Level 4
Verified
Sep 5, 2013
Yandex is good but the problem is its not installed to C:\programfiles but to C:\Users\Appdata\local so u will have to exclude the Application folder inside the installation folder of Yandex from User space protection in Appguard to make it work if you have added it to Guarded apps

King Alpha

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
Yandex is good but the problem is its not installed to C:\programfiles but to C:\Users\Appdata\local so u will have to exclude the Application folder inside the installation folder of Yandex from User space protection in Appguard to make it work if you have added it to Guarded apps
Oh, thank you man!

King Alpha

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
Should I also exclude Chrome's folder in User space tab?

reyes

Level 4
Verified
Sep 5, 2013
Main goal of Appguard is to protect objects within the System-Space (Windows and Program Files folders) so Yandex is situated outside system space i.e in userspace that's why you have to move it to system space by adding it to userspace tab in Appguard and set NO in include

King Alpha

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
Main goal of Appguard is to protect objects within the System-Space (Windows and Program Files folders) so Yandex is situated outside system space i.e in userspace that's why you have to move it to system space by adding it to userspace tab in Appguard and set NO in include
Thanks brother!

Update:

I'll keep this setup for 2 months. :) I'm kinda tired of changing my setup. :D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.