Expired Kingsoft Office Professional 2013 Free Download Offer

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

jimmyyang

Thread author
Nov 14, 2013
Kingsoft Office Professional 2013 Free Download Offer

The annual Thanksgiving Day is coming, and it's time to show our gratitude to our dearest ones. In this holiday season, we'd like to offer ONE-YEAR FULL Kingsoft Office Professional 2013 to our dearest users. Limited Offer! Get free download link here: http://ksosoft.com/promotion/thanksgiving.html

About Kingsoft Office:

The Kingsoft Office suite is available for platforms including Windows, Android, iOS and Linux. With full compatibility with Microsoft Office, Kingsoft Office features robust capabilities for reading and editing word documents, presentations and spreadsheets.

Hope you enjoy using Kingsoft Office products!

Jaspion

Level 17
Verified
Jun 5, 2013
Thanks, but paid office package that expires after one year isn't good enough even for free.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Jaspion said:
Thanks, but paid office package that expires after one year isn't good enough even for free.

Kingsoft has promotions just about every year sometimes several times a year on seasons, I have been using Kingsoft Office Pro for 3 years now just on free promotions.

Thanks. :D

Jaspion

Level 17
Verified
Jun 5, 2013
Hahaha, seeing from that point... :D

I like Kingsoft, though. A shame they don't make their office in Portuguese, or else I could share it with friends and family too. I used to trust LibreOffice solely, but recently I got a .docx file (work stuff, so I had to get it open right) which LO couldn't handle, and which KSO opened correctly.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
I think Kingsoft are probably giving away the same installer as they gave up before with cooperation with Wise Cleaner.

this installer kingsoft_office_2013_127.exe
and that one before kingsoft_office_2013_wiseclean.exe has the same size 62,905 KB

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.