KMPlayer 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LabZero

Thread author
The KMPlayer is a versatile media player which can cover various types of container formats such as VCD, DVD, AVI, MKV, Ogg Theora, OGM, 3GP, MPEG-1/2/4, WMV, RealMedia, and QuickTime among others. It handles a wide range of subtitles and allows you to capture audio, video, and screenshots in many ways.

The player provides both internal and external filters within a fully-controlled environment in terms of connections to other splitters, decoders, audio/video transform filters and renderers without grappling with the DirectShow merit system. Internal filters are not registered to user's system to keep it from being messed up with system filters.

The KMPlayer includes almost all the essential decoders required for media playback. Furthermore, to get beyond the limitation of internal decoders, the external ones such as commercial h.264 decoders or cyberlink/intervideo audio decoders can be specified, so that KMP works optimally by the users' own customization.

KMPlayer 4.0 changes:

• Main Codec Upgraded
  • Using Internal LAV Codec
  • Main Splitter Upgraded
  • Using Internal LAV Splitter
  • LAV Video/Audio Decoder Updated
  • Intel® RealSense™ Compatible
  • KMP Thema Capability Added
  • Language added and updated: Sinhalese, Norway, Hebrew, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese
  • Subtitle “Windows Standard Output (GDI)” process upgraded when in DirectDraw usage
  • Error correction of images infected with malicious codes. (EIP register Corruption Vulnerability. Provided: KISA)
  • KMPlayer Loading Performance
  • Audio static noises fixed
  • DTS/AC3/E-AC3 not supported in Internal Codec
  • Autorotation Supported
  • Intel QuickSync : INDE(MSDK2015) updated
  • Tablet PC Supported (Intel 2 in 1 Notebook: KMP Auto Touch Skin)
  • Hardware/Software Accelerator Supported
  • Hardware/Software Accelerator Auto Setup
Download: KMPlayer 4.0 | 33.6 MB (Freeware)
View: KMPlayer Home Page

Source neowin.net

KMPlayer 4.0

OTTO

Level 1
Verified
Jul 18, 2015
S player rocks for me cause its easy to use and default settings are fine no need to tweak for best performance

Reactions: MalwareT

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
I installed it about 15 minutes ago and have just uninstalled :) I'm download a movie right now with a torrent client and I always check the quality of movies by opening the undownloaded movie yet with KM Player. The Km player could open it but it showed message like ,,missed some codecs for sound,,. The previous version km player 3 could it open without any problems. So, roll backed to version 3. VLC is also a good player

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
Do people still use KMPlayer? The original author has left the project and has already created another advanced media-player much better than KMPlayer and also features atleast one beta update per week.

It's called Daum PotPlayer. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: LabZero

SCORPION

Level 1
Verified
Apr 25, 2015
I installed it about 15 minutes ago and have just uninstalled :) I'm download a movie right now with a torrent client and I always check the quality of movies by opening the undownloaded movie yet with KM Player. The Km player could open it but it showed message like ,,missed some codecs for sound,,. The previous version km player 3 could it open without any problems. So, roll backed to version 3. VLC is also a good player
Hi! I use Media Player Classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.