Solved Long Pause from Google search to some sites

civfan

Thread author
Verified
Jan 1, 2015
Hi, I've got windows7 and IE and after I turn my computer on and type in facebook in google and then click on the facebook link I get a 10 second pause before facebook loads, I notice that my hard drive light comes on for that 10 seconds and my computer pretty much just freezes, facebook is not the only site that this happens with and after the first 10 second pause the pause never happens again unitl I reboot. Any ideas what is going on?

Here I've started a new thread and this is whats been worked on for the last several hours: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/584847/long-pause-from-google-search-to-some-sites/

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.