Lots of suggestions on the web but still cannot get rid of Iminent Search...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elle

Thread author
Mar 25, 2015
I'm not sure when/what I downloaded, but I've noticed it becoming a reoccurring problem for a year or so. Now every couple of days an "Iminent!" pop up appears on my screen & states "Hey guys, the new em-icons are here." So, I exit out of that & then my default search browser becomes "Search" or "Start Search Iminent". On IE I go to "Tools" & then change my default back to MSN & in chrome I go to "setting" to change back my default to Google. I've done this time & again... I've also tried many web suggestions including one that included downloading Revo Uninstaller Pro, but to no avail... Please help...

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    55 KB · Views: 44
  • Addition.txt
    23.4 KB · Views: 44
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.