Results are only viewable after voting.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Thank you for sharing a configuration that's straightforward, and also includes some items I like making use of too (like LastPass).:)

Your poll included AVs considered by many to be among the most highly regarded.

I laughed at how you summed it all up at the end with "And nothing..."!:D I agree with jamescv7's secondary scanner recommendations.
A program I'll suggest, in addition to being a perennial favorite among members, is the free and incredibly safe, CCleaner.
It also serves as a privacy software while keeping your system light and uncluttered.
If you would prefer to use a portable version extracted onto an external USB flash drive, scroll to the bottom of the linked page to "builds".

Malvareland

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Dec 5, 2014
Very good config i just suggest to add a second browser Mozilla based in case you have a problem with Chrome.
Thanks for sharing.
Yes, use of Firefox alongside ...

Thank you for sharing a configuration that's straightforward, and also includes some items I like making use of too (like LastPass).:)
I laughed at how you summed it all up with "And nothing..."!:D I agree with jamescv7's secondary scanner recommendations.
A program I'll suggest, in addition to being a perennial favorite among members, is the free and incredibly safe, CCleaner.
It also serves as a privacy software while keeping your system light and uncluttered.
If you would prefer to use a portable version extracted onto an external USB flash drive, scroll to the bottom of the linked page to "builds".
Thanks, ;)

Very good config, all area's covered! How are you finding Kaspersky 2015, I've just changed to their new Total Security 2015?
I also => KIS 2015

looks good to me. Do you have any backup software i have always found Macrium Reflect good and reliable. ;)
Wow...:)

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.