Malware Samples

MalwareHunter

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 30, 2014
Professional 1 Month : $2,000.00 USD - Monthly
They are idiots? Is there anyone idiot enough for paying $2000 for some samples? I (and all people I know like team mates, friends, etc) shares the samples with each others for free. I have never ever contacted with anyone who wanted money for samples.
Everyone who really fights against malwares, will never ask you for money for sharing the samples. All others are just doing everything for the money. And thats all.

Kate_L

in memoriam
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2014
That is a quick way to make money, computer security is about money not about protecting the user :mad:

JAMESWT

Level 38
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2014
I test some sample on virustotal appear not old but high detection rate... However good for VirIT
LOL:D:p

Reactions: MalwareT

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.