Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
Your config is great.
Maybe if want you can add MBAE or HPA for exploit protection,
but even if you don't add them your config is very strong.
Thanks for sharing my friend:)

donetao

Level 20
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
Hi! I have Toshiba Satellite L775D-S7222. What is this and why do you need it with MBAM Pro(Malwarebytes Antimalware (Hyper Scan))???
Nice config!!
PS! Why do you think you need a registry cleaner!! IMHO they do more harm than good!!;):(

M

MalwareT

Thread author
C50-A-1JT is model. Hyper scan is fast scanning module which is available in paid edition. If any threat is found i remove it and them i'm doing Threat Scan.

M

MalwareT

Thread author
Scan>Hyper Scan (last scanning module on scan tab.).

donetao

Level 20
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
Hi ! Here's my version!! I need to stop posting on your config! Sorry!

Attachments

• Capture48.JPG
    Capture48.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 405
S

starchild76

Thread author
Sorry friend! I do not find that feature. My license is very old. Maybe I don't have that feature. License is probably 8 years old!!

@donetao malwarebytes premium licenses are always lifetime licenses , so you can upgrade to a newer version of the program for free , without the license reverting to the free version. :)

@Malware Test sorry for hijacking your thread :p

Reactions: MalwareT

donetao

Level 20
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
@donetao malwarebytes premium licenses are always lifetime licenses , so you can upgrade to a newer version of the program for free , without the license reverting to the free version. :)
Hi friend! I have always done the upgrades. I just don't see that feature!! I love my MBAM!!
Can some one attach a screen shot of that feature?? Thank you!
Sorry for Hi-jacking your config @Malware Test!!

Reactions: MalwareT

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.