Myna

Level 10
Verified
Jan 16, 2014
Ashampoo_Snap_2014_04_05_10h55m40s_001_Malwareby.jpg

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0.1.1004

Improvements:
• Database is now updated automatically after installation
• Notifications are no longer displayed if the Dashboard is in focus to reduce redundant information
• Significantly reduced the size of all tray notifications
• Reduced the intensity of the colors used for tray notifications and status banners in the Dashboard
• Database out of date and scan has never been run notifications now reduced in severity to orange instead of red

Issues Fixed:
• All scheduled scans should now run without popping up the main UI so that users are not interrupted

Download: https://www.malwarebytes.org/downloads/

Reactions: Petrovic

ImtheBest

Level 2
Verified
Oct 6, 2013
Nice Post Myna. Got to it before me Didn't know they redid this
Here's a video on it

I'm not sure if i like it but i will live with it. As the the older one u could use Free Deep scan , Quick scan and Custom scan All at once. I ran it in safe mode as the other u could get all three options but it wasn't letting me pick them seeing how u need premium now and could be cause was in safe mode. Went to my friends house to get rid of some spyware on hes PC and saw this new version i was like hold on a minute now did i get a scam LOL. Well they did change it enough trending thu 2014 now makes some changes with Premium. Looks like in need of premium Now U only get "THREAT SCAN" and "CUSTOM SCAN" Free. the most part needs for premium.

Thanks for this review Myna

I'm not sure if i like it but i will live with it the future is here 2014 and coming to a new technology evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.