Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
header-logo.jpg

What you Get

• The latest build of the world's most popular anti-malware, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium
  • It's a rare lifetime license
  • Only $24.95
This offer is limited to a set number of licenses. Act now or you'll lose this opportunity forever.

Only 4,232 lifetime licenses left at the time I'm posting this!

Thanks to @MrXidus for informing the community :)

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Yes, many products which are truly special often include a price tag.:(
:rolleyes:..but $24.95...o_O *takes out a big bag of quarters!:D
I mean I could give up 25$ for this... but it's better to go out with my friends and drink beer all night for this money :D
this is not essential to have... but drinking beer... priceless ^^

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
I mean I could give up 25$ for this... but it's better to go out with my friends and drink beer all night for this money :D
this is not essential to have... but drinking beer... priceless ^^
*Laughing* I'm with You, Bora!:p In fact, I've set my big bag of quarters aside & literally (this is the truth) just downloaded Malwarebytes Free version 2.0.1 for my XP; and I'm thirsty now too!:)

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Do you have hardware for at least Windows 7?
I'm not fully knowledgeable of the hardware requirements this older HP tower would require to transition to 7..o_O It's an XP desktop Version 2002 Service Pack 3 Pentium(R) 4 CPU 1.79 GHz, 1 GB RAM, although we have 2 lap tops to fall back on. 1 Vaio & 1 Acer, respectively, with systems 7 & 8/8.1, I've read here about dual booting with umbuntu (or lumbuntu) Linux & using virtual box..:confused:;)

Reactions: Venustus

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
I'm not fully knowledgeable of the hardware requirements this older HP tower would require to transition to 7..o_O It's an XP desktop Version 2002 Service Pack 3 Pentium(R) 4 CPU 1.79 GHz, 1 GB RAM, although we have 2 lap tops to fall back on. 1 Vaio & 1 Acer, respectively, with systems 7 & 8/8.1, I've read here about dual booting with umbuntu (or lumbuntu) Linux & using virtual box..:confused:;)
With 1GB of ram you could transfer to Windows 7... or use Lubuntu, XP will be dead in 2 days :)

Reactions: Venustus

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Thanks Bora.:) Since I've set my big bag of quarters aside (the free MBAM found 1 pup trace file);) I'll look more closely into Lumbuntu plus some instructional posts (it's also the price that may continue to save my bag of quarters, spelled: FREE):p while in the meantime I'll keep my head (browser) down in the sandbox!:D

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.