Verified
Well-known
Apr 24, 2013
32-562-002-12.jpg

Enter promo code: BTEPGWP47 for 50% off

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832562002

I

illumination

YES ! I knew it, but i want it for just $2 [ Lifetime License ] like WinPatrol did 2 days ago :p
That would be sweet for sure, thing is, it will not be lifetime for much longer, when the new version comes out, it is switching over to an annual method of paying for a license every year.

Reactions: software182

software182

Level 12
Verified
Mar 4, 2014
It looks as if this original offer has ceased. They have not upgraded to 2.0 yet, which means you can still get the lifetime license.

i entered the promo code but i got this message "Your email address is not valid for redemption of promo code BTEPGWP47."

I

illumination

i entered the promo code but i got this message "Your email address is not valid for redemption of promo code BTEPGWP47."
Just tried it myself a second time to see, and i know my email is valid, and got the same result as you. I would say the promo is probably expired.

Reactions: software182

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.