Maxthon seems ready to start developing a new browser?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sven

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 5, 2013
Hey fellow MTers,

I got an e-mail today from Maxthon, which states this :

Join Maxthon Labs' Private Beta!

We're hard at work on a new product that will fundamentally change the way you surf the web! Want to help shape it? Apply for a private beta invite and we'll be in touch soon.

We will be in contact applicants beginning June 30th. So don't wait, apply today!

Best Regards,

The Maxthon Team

After I click the link to apply, it redirects me here

It seems that they are going for a new browser, exciting news for Maxthon fans :) (i'm not that much fan of Maxthon but I'm interested in too :)

So, just wanted to inform any of you whom interest in testing beta period of Maxthon :)

Thanks!

p.s : Oh, I just saw that there is another post about "Maxthon Private Testing", sorry for that, any staff member may merge this with other one.

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
I'm really excited over this because they ask you want you want the most

4. What is most important to you in a web browser? (answer required)

• Extensions/Addons
  • Speed
  • Security
  • Ease of Use
  • Cloud Features
  • Other (Please Explain) --- You get to put what ever you want to see.

Edward ST

Level 3
Verified
Jan 16, 2013
I hope this new browser will be faster than the current version.This version (4.4) is slow, it shows unique processes like Chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.