File and Photo backup
Cloud Storage

Maxxx58

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Dec 20, 2014
It is a good config :)
Maybe you can add HTTPS Everywhere to your browser, Opera. I am also Opera user, good choice.
Maybe you should think to add µBlock which is lighter and better than ABP, I am using it in my Opera.
Thanks for your suggestion to me. I will try that. I use Opera because it seems lightly on my machine.

I like it that you are an Opera user. I was a big fan of Opera till they adopted the Chrome thingy.
I use Opera because it seems lightly on my machine. I hate laggy Chrome.

Last edited by a moderator:

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
My suggestion is to add another on demand scanner like HitmanPro or Emsisoft Emergency kit and add a second browser just to be sure in case you have a problem with Opera.
Thanks for sharing your config.

Maxxx58

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Dec 20, 2014
My suggestion is to add another on demand scanner like HitmanPro or Emsisoft Emergency kit and add a second browser just to be sure in case you have a problem with Opera.
Thanks for sharing your config.
Added Firefox, thanks for your suggestion :p

Reactions: Logethica

Maxxx58

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Dec 20, 2014
Added Comodo Firewall replace Windows Firewall, added Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium

Reactions: Logethica

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.