Apr 24, 2013
32-484-076-03.jpg

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832484076

Reactions: FreddyFreeloader

vaso rao

Level 2
Verified
Oct 11, 2014
I have install Mcafee many times before and the I experienced it very slow on scan the PC , slow in updating and very heavy on system resources. So, after that I never installed it again.

MisterToto

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Aug 31, 2014
I have install Mcafee many times before and the I experienced it very slow on scan the PC , slow in updating and very heavy on system resources. So, after that I never installed it again.
As you said many times ago, it's not too heavy now compare to others...:)

MisterToto

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Aug 31, 2014
I was using it yes not a bad product. Great detection,good firewall, Emsisoft is heavy too or G Data for example.

software182

Level 12
Verified
Mar 4, 2014
Really
think.gif
?, last time i installed McAfeee was 3 or 4 years ago, and it screwed up my PC and i never install it again.

Good to know "if" they have changed to good app :p

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.