MH17 Dutch Foreign Minister gives one HELL of a speech at the UN Security council

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Last edited:
Reactions: cruelsister

cruelsister

Level 42
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 13, 2013
What amazed me was the initial separatist statement that they assumed the plane was a Ukrainian troop transport. Yeah, as if flying at over 10,000 meters they were going to land soon.

The more I think about it the more disgusting it becomes.

Reactions: Ink and Nico@FMA

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
What amazed me was the initial separatist statement that they assumed the plane was a Ukrainian troop transport. Yeah, as if flying at over 10,000 meters they were going to land soon.

The more I think about it the more disgusting it becomes.

It deffo is disgusting, but this speech by our Foreign Minster will go into history as one of the most emotional and great speeches.
.... i could not help feeling a tear as the tragedy also hit my own family so it comes really close.
And the words spoken will echo trough the international community and i personally hope that this will point all the faces in the same direction so that the victims can at least have some dignity ... or whatever is left of it.

Cheers

I

illumination

I truly hope those responsible, are found, and justice is served..

My condolences to the grieving families..

Reactions: Nico@FMA
I

illumination

Yeah its just sick that this can happen in this day and age.
It is, im tired of seeing "HUMAN BEINGS" treats as pawns by the Kings and Queens of the sick twisted game of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.