Microsoft Flight: Hawaiian Adventure theme

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Adorn your desktop with scenes of aerial adventure. Take to the skies over Hawaii with this visually stunning theme based on Microsoft Flight. A free theme for Windows.

33518247-6b2f-4887-8169-80de6a741845_8.jpg

18afe867-e0da-4868-8987-8267141f0c16_8.jpg

All of the images will be downloaded when you click Download theme.
This theme can only be used in Windows 8.1, Windows RT 8.1, and in Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, or Ultimate editions.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/microsoft-flight-hawaiian-adventure-download-theme

Download: http://download.microsoft.com/downl...-483B-9A66-D3A4539E74E2/MSFlight_HI.themepack

jim lin

Level 8
Aug 6, 2012
thanks exterminator20

i like playing the online game War Thunder so this is a nice theme for me

:)

James

Reactions: Venustus

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
Fsx at the moment has the most addons, but Prepare3,is gaining a wide acceptance!
X-Plane is also a very good sim and with further development, and native 64bit support, it may outshine FSX

Thanks!!!:)
thanks exterminator20

i like playing the online game War Thunder so this is a nice theme for me

James
Have you tried DCS?;)

Reactions: jim lin

jim lin

Level 8
Aug 6, 2012
@Dubseven yes FSX is good i have it but read it will not run on Win 8.1 very good

@venustus thanks i forgot about DCS i'v seen it before but i'v been looking at Rise of Flight also
but the bad thing is even though thay are free one could spend a lot of $$ on this stuff and i'm poor lol

James

Reactions: Venustus

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
@Dubseven yes FSX is good i have it but read it will not run on Win 8.1 very good

@venustus thanks i forgot about DCS i'v seen it before but i'v been looking at Rise of Flight also
but the bad thing is even though thay are free one could spend a lot of $$ on this stuff and i'm poor lol

James

There is a sale on now at ROF,with most addons discounted!!
I have it and it is very, very good indeed,if you like the WW1 genre!
The "flight engine" physics are very good!

DCS is superb if you want complexity and are interseted in the more modern form of fighter like the A10 or the WW2 P51:

It has native 64bit support and runs very smooth indeed!

For Fsx and Win8.1, checkout the "Avsim Forums" for the solution(in the ctd forum)>>you may have to register,if you haven't already done so.
The problem seems to be related to "sharing and security" with Win 8.1!
Although the operating system of choice for FSX is Win7.
However there are many people running it sucessfully on 8.1.

Regards!:)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.