Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Office 2016 was officially launched by Microsoft yesterday
Microsoft officially unveiled the new Office 2016 productivity suite yesterday and the MSDN download links were published a few hours after that, but the very same ISOs are now freely available across the web for anyone who knows where to look.

What’s more, methods to bypass activation have already been found and it’s extremely easy to get Office 2016 up and running on any computer in just a couple of minutes, but it’s worth noting that this isn’t exactly legal and you might get in trouble for doing it.

Obviously, we’re not going to provide you with any download links for now or provide activation methods, but it should not be too difficult to find them with a search on Google.

The leaked ISOs, which allow you to install basically any version of Office 2016 on 32- or 64-bit computers, are most likely leaked from MSDN, so they should work just like any genuine install.

You can stay genuine with just $35
As mentioned, you should keep in mind that getting an ISO of Office 2016 and turning to such an activation method is illegal, so if you want to go genuine and stay away from any problems, Microsoft’s offering a very affordable version of the new productivity suite.

Windows 10 users who already have a previous version of Office, be it 2010, 2007, or 2003, can upgrade to Office 2016 for only $35 if they purchase an Office 365 Personal subscription valid for one year. The 50 percent discount is exclusively available for this version and might be offered for a limited time, so hurry up to take advantage of it if you want to try out the new Office right away.

On the other hand, if you’re on Windows 10 and have a device with a screen of 10 inches or smaller, there’s a stripped down version of the productivity suite optimized for the touch in the Windows Store available for free.

Reactions: BoraMurdar and Ink

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I preferred the days when installing Office was simple, without extra services, background processes, or start-up items on boot.

I may run a trial to see how it fairs. But before I do, has anyone used and uninstalled Office 365. Does it leave a lot of traces, registry keys or left over files?

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I preferred the days when installing Office was simple, without extra services, background processes, or start-up items on boot.

I may run a trial to see how it fairs. But before I do, has anyone used and uninstalled Office 365. Does it leave a lot of traces, registry keys or left over files?
I installed Project Plus just to take a look at it.Not much left on uninstall and all traces removed with Revo
There is obviously a way to choose what gets installed with Office 2016 but I will leave it at that.
I am downloading Professional Plus now

Reactions: Ink and XhenEd

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Salutations,Friend!

Does anyone have the link where you can link where you can purchase the upgrade for $35.00 for Microsoft Office 2016?

"Windows 10 users who already have a previous version of Office, be it 2010, 2007, or 2003, can upgrade to Office 2016 for only $35 if they purchase an Office 365 Personal subscription valid for one year. The 50 percent discount is exclusively available for this version and might be offered for a limited time, so hurry up to take advantage of it if you want to try out the new Office right away."

Microsoft Office 2016 ISOs Leaked, Bypassing Activation Already Possible

Link for where read this from above.

Kind regards

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Professional Pro also installs Skype & One Drive for Business.

Malware Man

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Feb 2, 2013
I don't have to worry about using cracks for MS Office anymore haha since I'm using Windows 10 Education edition from my school and it comes with Office 365 so I'll most likely be getting a upgrade to 2016 for free anyways. :)

I use Office for school work all the time.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well if Microsoft decide to provide lifetime license back for their current version then its a worth to have for the rest of upcoming years.

All sources prove where if users have Office 365 may enforce update as migration to Office 2016.

Reactions: Oxygen

soccer97

Level 11
Verified
May 22, 2014
I don't have to worry about using cracks for MS Office anymore haha since I'm using Windows 10 Education edition from my school and it comes with Office 365 so I'll most likely be getting a upgrade to 2016 for free anyways. :)

I use Office for school work all the time.

Unfortunately, the upgrade is Unlikely since it's under an EES agreement. Office365ProPlus is a VL Product. Sorry man.:(

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
If only they offered a free upgrade just like Win 10. :rolleyes:

Raul90

Level 14
Feb 5, 2012
I just went from Office 2010 to Office 2013 and am not that keen on upgrading at this time. I do not use some of the apps at home but only use what my office uses. As jamescv7 mentioned and I agree "Lifetime license" will be a nice touch. But knowing MS...tsk profit all the way is always the standing rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.