Status
Not open for further replies.

MrExplorer

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
Microsoft-Releases-130-Free-Windows-Office-eBooks.jpg

If you are looking for free resources to make the most of Windows 7, Windows 8, Microsoft Office 2013, Office 365, or Azure, search no more because Microsoft has just published a total of 130 free ebooks that provide information on most products belonging to the software giant.

Eric Ligman, senior sales excellence manager, Microsoft Corporation, said in a blog post that these ebooks would remain free and everyone should share them with friends and family to make sure that more users get to read this information.

“I’m also including links to the free eBooks I shared in the past so you have all of them here in one single post, making this my single largest collection EVER (Almost 300 total)!” Lingman explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.