Microsoft Windows Updates 11-11-2014

marg

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
May 26, 2014
I have a win7 P.C. & I have IE 11 installed. After downloading the 11-11-2014 updates I noticed that IE 11 is slower to load from some websites. I also get some error that IE 11 has stopped responding at times. I never got that before the download. Is anyone else having a problem with the 11-11 updates? Thanks! marg

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I have a win7 P.C. & I have IE 11 installed. After downloading the 11-11-2014 updates I noticed that IE 11 is slower to load from some websites. I also get some error that IE 11 has stopped responding at times. I never got that before the download. Is anyone else having a problem with the 11-11 updates? Thanks! marg

The recently updates in IE are just vulnerability from flash player however it can be an isolated case that can affect like extensions installed.

Suggest to go Control Panel < Internet Options < Advanced < Click Reset Button (Which resets all the configuration and use if experience unstable state)

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Yes, marg. I've been experiencing slower responses within pages using IE 11 which was also effected with non-responsive pages on Windows 8.1 too.:oops:
This was the case after updating important updates 11-13.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.