Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Thank you.
You're most welcome!:)

CCleaner which exterminator20 recommended above *looks Heavenward*:rolleyes: is an excellent, safe, and free, maintenance app which I use daily.:cool: It also has (I believe listed under tools) the ability to disable programs that, during start up along with Windows, may be causing part of your slow start up.
It is also available in a portable version which you can read about & download here http://www.softpedia.com/dyn-search.php?search_term=CCleaner&x=0&y=0 The portable version is the more recent.

miketan77

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Jul 24, 2014
Hi all friends,
I have installed Malwaresbytes anti malware on my computer system, but after installed it reboot in black screen (try a few times loading window 7). Uninstalled it in safe mode, then come back to normal window.
After I read few threads about this matter, I decided to try it again.
Yes, successfully loading window and come back normal window, but I cann't get real time protection and cann't fix it shown as below.
Please help me on this matter. ( no real time protection is ok for my computer or not ?)
Want to buy a lifetime license before it closed offer end of this month.

Attachments

• malwarebytes.jpg
    malwarebytes.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 355
Reactions: Logethica
Y

yigido

Hi all friends,
I have installed Malwaresbytes anti malware on my computer system, but after installed it reboot in black screen (try a few times loading window 7). Uninstalled it in safe mode, then come back to normal window.
After I read few threads about this matter, I decided to try it again.
Yes, successfully loading window and come back normal window, but I cann't get real time protection and cann't fix it shown as below.
Please help me on this matter. ( no real time protection is ok for my computer or not ?)
Want to buy a lifetime license before it closed offer end of this month.
Real-time feature is available in paid version. Free version is only a on-demand scanner. You have to enter a valid license key to open this paid features.

Reactions: miketan77

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Hi miketan77, I am happy you were able to to re-install successfully.:)
As yigido mentioned, purchasing a license key would be necessary in order to include "real time" protection. This is an option, and depends mainly on your preference. Many members, including myself, choose to use Malwarebytes's free only as a secondary scanner used in addition to the real time protection you would receive from a large selection of anti-viruses such as the built versions included in many Windows systems. For Windows 7 SP 1, we've used Microsoft Security Essenials (MSE) which is light on your system and free. It also provides real time protection against viruses & spyware. Ultimately, the choice is yours, and (imho - in my humble opinon) you will have a far more excellent choice of quality Anti-viruses which provide the real time protection you need. Just search our many threads on the subject, or ask any of us. All of the opinions you may receive, when added together, might confuse:confused: you at first because we have so many which differ, but you'll certainly receive some good advice regarless!:D:cool: If you need a license for a quality free antivirus for at least six months you can send me a personal message too.;)

miketan77

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Jul 24, 2014
Thanks everyone. Bought a malwarebytes anti-malware license, still the same problem for me, so I decided format my computer yesterday. Finally It's works on my "new system". I'll use OFP as my firewall defender, AV I choose, maybe Dr Web. Are they compatible with my system? I think I have lost my some genuine software like ASC Ultimate, and Prosses Lasso. Do I need them again?
Shadow defender, I have lost it (Recently I got it from some websites with giveaway license).:(

Reactions: Logethica

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.