Expired Minitool Power Data Recovery 7 [Unlimited Licenses for 3 days]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
EC3wU2W.png

Minitool Power Data Recovery 7 Personal Version
Giveaway

Starts on July 7. and ends on July 10. 2015

pdr7box2per.png

Thanks to our friends at Minitool, we have the opportunity to give away unlimited number of license keys for Minitool Power Data Recovery 7 Personal Version for our awesome members! :)

So Hurry!!!
Giveaway will last only for 3 days!
1. Access the giveaway page here
2. Subscribe to Minitool Newsletter like showed in screenshot bellow
3. You will soon receive a confirmation mail. Check your spam/junk folder if there is nothing in inbox
4. Confirm your subscription.
5. You will receive another mail containing your license and product download link.
6. Enjoy :)

screenshot-www.powerdatarecovery.com 2015-07-07 20-15-50.png

Raul90

Level 14
Feb 5, 2012
A moment ago I thought that there wasn't anything left of the free license since it's two days to final day :) Well lucky me and thanks again for this Bora, I got an email subscription confirmation and now am waiting for the license.

T

TheSuperGeek

Thanks for the giveway but what is exactly this soft ?
Thx !

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.