Solved my computer randomly freezes when watching youtube videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonmew

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2013
sometimes i can watch youtube videos fine but the n other times it just freezes my comp and i have to restart and i dnt know what the issue is cos i dnt get a BSOD or nothing just freezes up on me.

i have flash player lastest version and i tried windows update to see if there was anything and nope

i dnt know if its some sort of virus but i scan with eset ss 7 and nothing comes up

this issue is just driving me crazy

viktik

Level 25
Verified
Well-known
Sep 17, 2013
cause of problem can be many.
Old network adapter driver. eset firewall. compatibility issue with other installed software that are old.

Upvote 0

dragonmew

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2013
might go back to comod ointernet security i never had an issue like this with it i looked on device manager and thers no ! next to anything i have

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.