TrHDuy1203 Configuration

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
For backup and recovery you may consider the built in from Windows for producing system image or third party program like Macrium Reflect or try EASEUS todo backup.

Meanwhile you may give a shot of process explorer or Comodo KillSwitch which shows the process which are malicious.

Overall good configuration and considering a virtual machine for safety when testing samples. ;)

TrHDuy1203

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Mar 29, 2015
Thanks guys. I installed Paragon B&G as backup solution. I tried Process Explorer, Comodo Killswitch and Process Hacker but I couldn't find how to track each process's amount of data streaming?

L

LabZero

Last edited by a moderator:

TrHDuy1203

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Mar 29, 2015
Added VitualBox. Thank you :)
Edit: When I use Thread Tools > Edit Thread Fields, edit and save, I received this message :(
"Oops! Something went wrong!"
Please enter a value for all required fields.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.