My Defenses (Updated)

moonshine

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
This is my latest security setup as of 03-03-2014. I moved back to MSE since I'm with my testing period of Baidu Antivirus 2014 (Good AV by the way) and I have no plans to test other AVs for now. I'm pretty much a knowledgeable guy when it comes to security so I really don't have any problems with malware and such.

moonshine

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
I've been into Chrome since I jumped to Google services. It's much better than Microsoft's.

Firefox (and its variants) is still a good option imho. Its level of customizability is beyond words.

Reactions: yigido
Y

yigido

You are right, Chrome gives more performance than FF, I accept this. btw I have Comodo Dragon also :rolleyes:

I

illumination

Looks good.. And may i say "WOW", i dont have that many on demands on my tool "flash drive" for cleaning others computers...lol ;) :D

moonshine

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
It really wouldn't hurt to have more than 3 on demand scanners, one might not be able to fix something so having a whole lot of 'em for different situations works well for me.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.