• No

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters

Sven

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Nov 5, 2013
I was wondering your config for a long time. :D Seems great!

Thanks for sharing it with us! :)

Reactions: MalwareT

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Greeting!;)

> Norman Malware Cleaner. Your opinion?
> Comodo Cleaning Essentials. Your opinion base on what you have read here MalwareTips?

Kind regards,:)

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I like Ashampoo products too especially Snap & Burning studio.Looks great!! Never an infection is even better!! Thanks for sharing your config :)

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Thank you for sharing your fascinating and full of variety configuration. The portable version "-CCleaner" keeps our own systems working much lighter, and I shall be looking further at
-Privacy Eraser Free & -Wise Folder Hider!:cool: I find myself scrolling back to the top just to refresh my memory of all you have,:)
and I am further impressed at how light you're lone Adguard extension is with your Chrome! I'm experimenting after using far too many extensions by now using fewer with only HTTP Everywhere, LastPass, and
with Chromium on linux Manjaro.

Do you also use portable version browsers?

Two fast & secure x64 bit portable version browsers you might try:
Could you can tell that I'd voted "Yes" to whether I thought your " ...configuration is good?"?o_OThat's because I do!:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Moose and MalwareT
M

MalwareT

Thread author
Greeting!;)

> Norman Malware Cleaner. Your opinion?
> Comodo Cleaning Essentials. Your opinion base on what you have read here MalwareTips?

Kind regards,:)

It's great at cleaning and disinfection,i used it on VM and i liked it,CCE i'm using because it has KillSwitch,Autoruns and Scanner.

Reactions: Moose
M

MalwareT

Thread author
I like Ashampoo products too especially Snap & Burning studio.Looks great!! Never an infection is even better!! Thanks for sharing your config :)

It's fresh installed OS, but i have brain.exe :D Anyways,those guys from Ashampoo are awesome :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.