Hezekiahsoft Security Configuration

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Hello :)

Since you've finished cleaning your computer from infection then a need extra precaution from the rest of habits ;), as stated on downloading malware samples then suggest to test them on virtual Machine (Virtualbox or Vmware Player) or Sandboxie but remember any data stealing will not be revert.

Seems you have likely a companion AV-based (Indonesia based) well there's nothing wrong as long it can protect against from accident clicks.

On demand scanner is no harm at all, just once a week is fine: MBAM and Hitman Pro/Emsisoft Emergency Kit/Zemana AntiMalware (choose one). But if you don't want then store at USB and use in case of emergency

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013

hezekiahsoft

Level 1
Thread author
Dec 28, 2014
@jamescv7 : for protect my pc i believed my computer protection with AVG internet security... I had Used MBAM for protect my pc but i really dislike it.. Because it make my PC starts a bluescreen when MBAM is trying to start Hyper scan. For Zemana antimalware and Hitman i not really believes both of them because... I must always online to using them. For sandboxie and Virtual box i had used both of them now :D. Btw, nice too meet you

@exterminator20
i already use a sandboxie because it's so easly to use... I use a portable version. I already added ccleaner for clean my privacy... Btw.. Thanks about your information.. Nice to meet you.

@Cats-4_Owners-2
Hmmm i really had used both of them.. It' s really couple tools ... Thanks for your post and nice to meet you

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
eset and panda good configuration ;)

You should use malwarebytes as a ondamand scanner or pro

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@jamescv7 : for protect my pc i believed my computer protection with AVG internet security... I had Used MBAM for protect my pc but i really dislike it.. Because it make my PC starts a bluescreen when MBAM is trying to start Hyper scan. For Zemana antimalware and Hitman i not really believes both of them because... I must always online to using them. For sandboxie and Virtual box i had used both of them now :D. Btw, nice too meet you

For Hitman Pro a feature called Early Warning Score can run at offline mode using heuristics which needs a verification to a user if the file is safe or not. ;)

Well you may send to MBAM Forums regarding to that issue so they can investigate.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.