NatasataN's Config - Virus and malware focused app combo.

NatasataN

Thread author
May 1, 2015
My security settings change from day to day, trying new security apps and hope to finally find the right combination for me.

Reactions: JM Safe

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Alternative realtime combination: SecureAplus/Xvirus Personal Guard/ or Crystal Clear + MSE

You may ditch Superantispyware due to poor signatures to detect the older/newer threats.

For backup and recovery a third party program can be Macrium Reflect/ AOIMEI Backup or EASEUS Todo Backup Free as long you made a system image and can restore without problems.

NatasataN

Thread author
May 1, 2015
Thank's a lot for the suggestion! I'll be trying that set up today after I install windows 10.
I'll post back here to tell you how things are handling on my pc. I have never tried any of your suggested apps, and can't wait to try em out!

Thanks again :)

Reactions: jamescv7

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.