• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentin N

Level 2
Thread author
Feb 25, 2011
Hey all :)

If you are tried of all traditional online games where you need slay such games as WoW, Flyff, Rappzle, Runes of magic and so on then Need For Speed World might be something you want to try especially if you are Need For Speed fan. And the best thing is that it's for free :)

Need For Speed World

Regards,
Valentin N

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Didn't play this game yet.....I'm a FPS guy. :p

Valentin N

Level 2
Thread author
Feb 25, 2011
AyeAyeCaptain said:
Yes me too, don't mind my FPS type games like Americas Army, Bad Company etc etc... sorry for OT.

no problem :) Everyone have their taste and car racing is better for the brain then only seeing killing/destroying/slaying; studies has shown that such games can make people get higher aggression, get aggressive think and so on.

FPS type games?

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Valentinchen N said:
AyeAyeCaptain said:
Yes me too, don't mind my FPS type games like Americas Army, Bad Company etc etc... sorry for OT.

no problem :) Everyone have their test and car racing is better for the brain then only seeing killing/destroying/slaying; studies has shown that such games can make people get higher aggression, get aggressive think and so on.

FPS type games?

I do like driving games, just not that one in general....

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.