Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Feb 18, 2013
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
Slow internernet speed
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
Update all hardware from offline via DRIVER DISK 14.0 Dvd
Basically I connected my pc to internet by 3G dongle. And few days ego update win7 pro to win8.1 pro in my desktop. But after installation cant able to connect internet even I was in 3G HSPA network where speed was generaly 2-3Mbps but Win8 gave me few Kbs speed After few times later again tried but failed to open a simple GOOGLE home page. Then I tried to laptop to check net speed where Win7 already installed but surprisingly got my full internet speed but in same time win8 couldn't stand my expectation even it shown 3G (H).

I need some help to overcome this slowspeed issue.

Win7 pro
5CvgxGI.png

win 8.1 pro
fOJkZm4.png

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Hello :)

Have you considered to make a Refresh PC on Windows 8.1? It will remove the software installed to your computer but documents and other files will be retained.

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2
Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.