Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Thank you for sharing your configuration,
No Malware. Your name is so apt it makes me smile.:)

I use Adguard too!

As you share a computer with others, I'd also like to share the free containment sandbox application provided by www.sandboxie.com which involves opening your browser inside of a protective fully functional virtual state in which your system's environment is kept from unwanted changes one faces while performing installations from the deadly vacuum of Internet space. Once you become accustomed to installing desired additions, or applying changes such as update patches without using sandboxed protection, it becomes second nature such as having a jacket ready to use when it gets cold!:D

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21043

I don't understand why anyone actually bothers with Anti-viruses and Anti-malware anymore. Malware, Trojans, Password Stealers, Backdoors... They're all really exciting. If someone hacks your PC you could sue them for Privacy Invasion for sure, no? C'mon, free cash...

I went 2-3 years using no AV. I only picked up 3 gazillion infections etc.

WinXPert

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jan 9, 2013
Welcome. Hope you start playing with malwares soon. It's fun, weird isn't if if that's my idea of fun :p

Reactions: No Malware

No Malware

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Aug 3, 2014
Thank you for sharing your configuration,
No Malware. Your name is so apt it makes me smile.:)

I use Adguard too!

As you share a computer with others, I'd also like to share the free containment sandbox application provided by www.sandboxie.com which is involves opening your browser inside of a protective fully functional virtual state in which your system's environment is kept from unwanted changes one faces while performing installations from the deadly vacuum of internet space. Once you become accustomed to installing desired additions, or applying changes such as update patches without using sandboxed protection, it becomes second nature such as having a jacket ready to use when it gets cold!:D

Good Suggestion .Thanks.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.