Pros
  • 1. FREE

2. Pretty Fast at Scanning and Removal

3. Removed the Ransomware

4. It did a OK job at cleaning the infected PC
CONS
1. 650 MB ISO
BOTTOM LINE
According to my video, Norman has done a good job. The only thing that really bothers me the most is the ISO size.

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Hi,

Detection and then removal and cleaning up the damage, created by Malware's in the important factor to me.
For example even with SandBoxie if something get through. I need something that do the above.

Nice review and thank's for sharing!;)

P.S. What are your top 3 at removal and cleaning the damage? So far?

Malware Security

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Apr 29, 2013
Hi,

Detection and then removal and cleaning up the damage, created by Malware's in the important factor to me.
For example even with SandBoxie if something get through. I need something that do the above.

Nice review and thank's for sharing!;)

P.S. What are your top 3 at removal and cleaning the damage? So far?

My top 3 removal tools so far are Emsisoft emergency kit, malwarebytes, and norman malware cleaner. My top 3 rescue disks so far are Dr.Web live Cd, Kaspersky rescue disk, and eset rescue disk.

I hope that helps!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.