Expired Norton Security with Backup & Norton Security - Free for 3 Months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Kumaran

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Dec 15, 2013
8ygv2o.jpg

Norton Security with Backup
Norton Security with Backup на 3 месяца бесплатно - Новости и Обзоры

Norton Security

Norton Security на 3 месяца бесплатно - Новости и Обзоры

Last edited:

breathejustice

Level 2
Verified
Oct 18, 2014
Can I install it on window 10 ?
This version is 22.0(the current version may be 22.5), and the web page says that "This distro is not installed on Windows 10. You can install only on Windows//8 8.1 7/Vista/XP 32 | 64-bit." based on the translation of bing translator.

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Can I install it on window 10 ?
This version is 22.0(the current version may be 22.5), and the web page says that "This distro is not installed on Windows 10. You can install only on Windows//8 8.1 7/Vista/XP 32 | 64-bit." based on the translation of bing translator.

What if you install 90 day trial norton on windows 8.1? And then create a new norton account to login into. After that you can download and install the latest version that compatible with windows 10. And finally, enter your norton account details to get a trial for 90 days on Windows 10
Just one more thing to add..... you can also extract a key from this distributive and use with the latest norton version.

Reactions: Kumaran

breathejustice

Level 2
Verified
Oct 18, 2014
Does anybody know how to change UI language into English.

My locales is Korean, but I want to use English for Norton security UI language.

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Does anybody know how to change UI language into English.

My locales is Korean, but I want to use English for Norton security UI language.

I sent you a NS -2015 key for 3 months and norton account details. So, you can download and install NS-2015 English version and then insert the details I sent you.

As far as I know you have to change system locale (choose English (US) in control Panel- Regional Settings. Then, run a norton setup.exe and it will install Norton with English UI.

Last edited:

breathejustice

Level 2
Verified
Oct 18, 2014
I sent you a NS -2015 key for 3 months and norton account details. So, you can download and install NS-2015 English version and then insert the details I sent you.

As far as I know you have to change system locale (choose English (US) in control Panel- Regional Settings. Then, run a norton setup.exe and it will install Norton with English UI.
Thank you for giving the 3 months account to me,
but I have already installed 3 months Norton security to my computer.

S

SkyJP

Steps to install latest version of Norton Security on Windows 10 (tried with two VMs, one Windows 7, one Windows 10):

1) Install the 90-day trial from this thread on a Windows 7 VM (allocate it to your Norton account).

2) Login to your Norton account online. Locate the "Norton Security" product that is under use in the "Services" tab. Press "Download".

3) Press "Agree & Download" then transfer the .exe to your Windows 10 machine or go to the "Install on another device" tab, type your email address and then download the executable from your email account.

4) Let the download tool download and install the product.

5) Your Norton Security product should be activated as 90days in Windows 10 (the key is tied to the installer).

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Verified
May 26, 2014
Note that this is just an extended trial, and if you already have trialed Norton or purchased a key this promo will not work.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.