Norton vs Kaspersky/Old Dog Needs Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyboy819

Thread author
Sep 3, 2012
Greetings Everyone,

Just wanted to say hey and am looking forward to learning from all you geeks, (and I use the term respectfully), who can teach this 70 year old senior, (the old dog), some new tricks.

I found my way here from a google search to find a comparison between Norton 360 2013 and Kaspersky PURE 2.0.

My Norton 360 v 6.0 is about to expire in 40 days and I want the best Security Suite out there at a reasonable price.

Any feedback would be appreciated

Malware Maniac

Level 1
May 14, 2012
Hello welcome to the forums. :welcomewave:
If you are looking for a comparison you may try the War Room it may help you get opinions from active forum members who have had experiences with Kaspersky or Norton.
If you want a majority then post a poll with the thread.

tommyboy819

Thread author
Sep 3, 2012
Malware Maniac said:
Hello welcome to the forums. :welcomewave:
If you are looking for a comparison you may try the War Room it may help you get opinions from active forum members who have had experiences with Kaspersky or Norton.
If you want a majority then post a poll with the thread.

Thank you, I will try the War Room.
How do I post a poll with this thread?

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips. :)

How did you find us?

Malware Maniac

Level 1
May 14, 2012
I made an image of steps for you just click on the attachment below.
Attachment removed due to inactivity, and user has not returned since Registration.

McLovin said:

Hoe did you find us?

He said:
tommyboy819 said:
I found my way here from a google search to find a comparison between Norton 360 2013 and Kaspersky PURE 2.0.

tommyboy819

Thread author
Sep 3, 2012
Malware Maniac said:
I made an image of steps for you just click on the attachment below.

McLovin said:

Hoe did you find us?

He said:
tommyboy819 said:

Thank you again.
I will comply when I sign back in.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Woops, my mistake. Completely missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.