NullUserException is Unhandled. Exiting...

NullPointerException

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
Hello guys.

I'd like to thank MalwareTips. Especially its super-friendly staff and its generous members. It's a great place, an amazing place. I've rarely found places like it. I love this community. :) It's been so much of a great experience for me.

Now, although I am not usually busy ; I've a lot of projects to do. I do have a lots of spare hours, and probably enough to be on the internet, but I do not feel like using MalwareTips. I am feeling as if I am not contributing. As a computer scientist, I can only offer Perl, Java and C essays nobody is interested in. I understand this forum is dedicated to intermediate and novice and advanced users ; but it's not really, a computer science forum. A computer science forum is bleepingcomputer,malwareremoval (it's extended its coverage recently) ,whatthetech etc. and it's rather a malware-removal forum.

I am not quite a nuclear scientist, but I feel as if I've nothing to do here. I appreciate all the love, all the respect and all the new friends I've made here. I want to thank all of you personally, but the list would get too big. :/ I've tried my best to include every person while not annoying them, hence I've not tagged anybody.

Here's a special, personal thank you least to everyone below.

Cowpipe
Kram7750
Fantasy
Omidomi
Manzai
BoraMurdar
Malware1
MalwareHunter
Malware Test
exterminator20
Aura
Jack
tailHey
donetao
MrExplorer (I am sorry about your training. :/ you'll get a better instructor than me at bleepingcomputer)
MrXidus
Cats-4_Owners-2
Hurrecan
JAMESWT
DaniSantos
Rus Anca
NickolayfromRussia
illumination

Then again, I've tried my best to include every person. As you know, this forum is pretty big and I can't include every person I like. Those are some of the most amiable people here. Although I'm pretty new ; It was fun while it lasted. I wish you all a favorable life.

It's good to end a relationship with one or two of Nirvana's song, so...

Update : Well, as it stands, I'll post. I am not sure how to say this, but yeah, I am not completely dead. Its content is still amazing and perhaps, MT does appreciate some Perl essays after all. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: MalwareT

avast! Protection

Level 2
Verified
Jun 27, 2014
Okay, can't we implement your assembly skills to Malware Analysis lessons somehow? If you're able to freely speak with the processor, I'm pretty sure you can teach us how to track a program's behaviour. :)

Reactions: MalwareHunter

Information

Level 1
Verified
Sep 13, 2014
Sad to see you go buddy (you know who I am). Also, would GeeksToGo count as one of your "Computer Science" forum that is oriented towards malware removal ? And I'm interested in Java, seeing that I,m currently taking Java EE classes in Cégep right now, haha !

MalwareHunter

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 30, 2014
Sad to hear this. I hope that you will back in the future.
And thank for mentioning me on your list...

All the best for you in your life, try to enjoy it as much as you can.

D

Deleted member 21043

I'm so sorry I never replied. It wasnt a tag so I never saw the post because I wasn't online at the time it was posted...

Please stay active on the forums. It's nice to have you around. About the Computer Science, you already know I'm into it even though I now ignore my GCSE I.T lessons (c'Mon they are doing .NET... i started that years back :p @Cowpipe) so others into computer science makes things better for me ;)

NullPointerException

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
Yeah. :) I didn't want to annoy anybody that's why. :)

.NET is very simple and powerful. But it isn't quite what I'd pay to learn. :p

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.