Expired O&O Software CleverCache 7 Pro Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Often, even the latest hardware meets the processing of digital photos, videos or computer games to their limits and it comes to long response times or "standing" programs. Guilt is often not the lack of memory but the file cache management of your Windows operating system. O & O Clever Cache ensures that the file cache is reset periodically during operation, what else can be achieved only with a reboot. With O & O Clever Cache keep the performance of your computer at a constant level and at the highest level!

Product Features:
NEW: Revised user interface with clear Ribbon
NEW: Statistical evaluation of the memory usage
NEW: Enhanced profile management
NEW: Windows 7 support
Create custom profiles, export and import
Detailed memory use and cache statistics
System tuning and monitoring
Mem-O-Free for more available main memory
Mem-O-Safe for increased security in system failure

System requirements:
The system requirements for the operating system must be met
30 MB free hard disk space
32 bit/64 bit support
Windows ® 7, Vista ® and XP (all editions)

O & O Clever Cache 7 optimizes file cache management of your Windows operating system. Thus, an enormous performance boost possible up to twice its original speed - all without additional hardware and without restricting your system's stability. Simply install O & O Clever Cache and ready! No configuration, no reboot.

How to get it free
  • Go to this link http://www.oo-software.com/de/special/n835b
  • Enter your email address
  • License and download links come in the mail
  • After install you have to enter your Name,Compant Name & Serial number
  • The email that you used in the giveaway is your Name & Company Name
  • If you dont enter these it will give you an invalid Serial number

*This is a Dutch giveaway,no translation or proxy necessary

O&O Clever Cache English Homepage

Download O&O CleverCache 7 Professional Edition 7.1.2737

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
I have this giveaway from a few months ago and have had it installed since at least November of last year..nice to see that the giveaway site is still active :)
members please make sure you correctly download and install either 32-bit or 64-bit (x86 or x64) to suit the system type
that you will be installing this software on.. if you are unsure of which version to download
There are many ways: here is one

To find out if your computer is running either a 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) Windows, do the following:
1. Open System by clicking the Start button,
2. click Control Panel,
3. click System.
4. Under System, you can view the system type: 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) will show

Edited: one click too many now removed :)

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
KelvinW4 said:
Anybody using this?

I am running it right now on Windows 7 64-bit just to check it out since I have never used it before and O&O Defrag is a good program.

I don think it is Win 8 compatible as least its not listed as such in the System Requirements.I have noticed some improvement in speed but not a "enormous boost possible" or "up to twice its speed" as stated by O&O.That is just my system,If your interested try it out.

Easy Installation and I have not had any problems running it and have noticed no conflicts with other software on my system.

1 process about 8-10 mb

fast_weez

Feb 3, 2013
I'm using it on Win 7 and it works great.
One question for exterminator20 or anyone using it: is there any chance to change the language from german (default), to english or italian?
Thank you :)

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
fast_weez said:
I'm using it on Win 7 and it works great.
One question for exterminator20 or anyone using it: is there any chance to change the language from german (default), to english or italian?
Thank you :)

It is in English

2ymhemr.png

Download the software from here: http://www.oo-software.com/en/download/current/ooclevercachepro

drakula-mal

Verified
Jan 5, 2013
Thanks for Giveawey and 1 question.
whether to do some adjustments to the program or leave the default

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The settings for the program are regulated automatically.You have to create a profile if you want to change the settings.I tested it on default settings and seemed to do what it claimed to do.If you are comfortable with playing around with the settings then create another profile and change the settings to see if it makes a difference.

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
I am running it right now on Windows 7 64-bit just to check it out since I have never used it before and O&O Defrag is a good program.

I don think it is Win 8 compatible as least its not listed as such in the System Requirements.I have noticed some improvement in speed but not a "enormous boost possible" or "up to twice its speed" as stated by O&O.That is just my system,If your interested try it out.

Easy Installation and I have not had any problems running it and have noticed no conflicts with other software on my system.

1 process about 8-10 mb

Update - I tried this on Windows 8.1, at first it seemed like it worked with no problems whatsoever, but after a few hours of using it I have noticed quirks that started happening with the operating system. So apparently this is not compatible with Windows 8.1 as I first thought.

Last edited:

Rus Anca

Level 25
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Often, even the latest hardware meets the processing of digital photos, videos or computer games to their limits and it comes to long response times or "standing" programs. Guilt is often not the lack of memory but the file cache management of your Windows operating system. O & O Clever Cache ensures that the file cache is reset periodically during operation, what else can be achieved only with a reboot. With O & O Clever Cache keep the performance of your computer at a constant level and at the highest level!

Product Features:
NEW: Revised user interface with clear Ribbon
NEW: Statistical evaluation of the memory usage
NEW: Enhanced profile management
NEW: Windows 7 support
Create custom profiles, export and import
Detailed memory use and cache statistics
System tuning and monitoring
Mem-O-Free for more available main memory
Mem-O-Safe for increased security in system failure

System requirements:
The system requirements for the operating system must be met
30 MB free hard disk space
32 bit/64 bit support
Windows ® 7, Vista ® and XP (all editions)

O & O Clever Cache 7 optimizes file cache management of your Windows operating system. Thus, an enormous performance boost possible up to twice its original speed - all without additional hardware and without restricting your system's stability. Simply install O & O Clever Cache and ready! No configuration, no reboot.

How to get it free
  • Go to this link http://www.oo-software.com/de/special/n835b

• Enter your email address

• License and download links come in the mail

• After install you have to enter your Name,Compant Name & Serial number

• The email that you used in the giveaway is your Name & Company Name

• If you dont enter these it will give you an invalid Serial number

*This is a Dutch giveaway,no translation or proxy necessary

O&O Clever Cache English Homepage

Download O&O CleverCache 7 Professional Edition 7.1.2737
O&O Software CleverCache 7.1 Pro Free serial key

1)Visit O&O CleverCache Professional Edition page :http://www.oo-software.com/de/special/n835b (Page in German, use Google Translate if necessary), enter your email address and submit it.
2)Install O&O CleverCache Professional Edition 7.1. Use the registration information (Name, Company, and License Key) you received via email to unlock the full version.
3)English Installer Download Link: http://www.oo-software.com/en/download/current/ooclevercachepro

Note :
This software dosent seem to be updated much if at all in the last 4 years !

Note:
1)This software it is already several years available for free, and that's probably free because of with that it's nothing to do.
But if you look carefuly, a lot of sites have much more such unusable freeware, which previously was shareware.
2)Don't use in a newer system, than Windows 7.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.