One-Man Wonders

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hjlbx

Thread author
I am not a big fan of software developed and maintained by a single developer since on-going development, and especially support, can be really problematic.

Despite this fact some of the best software to be had, both freeware and paid, comes from a single developer. They toil alone to bring us some of IT's best software solutions.

Below are my very favorite, worthwhile one-man creations that I use:

"Tony" - ShadowDefender
Georgio Tani - PeaZip
Igor Pavlov - 7zip
Alexandru Dicu - Windows Firewall Control
Gavrila Martau - Total Uninstaller
Nir Sofer - CurrPorts, IPNetInfo, etc, etc (too many to list ! - he is not, just a man...he is a machine !)
FoolishIT - QuickHash
Savit (ithurricane) - PowerTool
Mister - System Explorer

There are so many more out there...so I encourage others to add their favorites.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Unlocker by Cedrick 'Nitch' Collomb which problems of deleting/handling the file for some reason are locked are not impossible already. ;)

Reactions: tonibalas
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.