Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Changelog
Beta updates – 2013-09-22
Emsisoft Online Armor 7.0.0.1862 with BETA updates enabled:

- Filtering invalid MAC addresses feature blocking valid addresses – fixed.

Beta updates – 2013-09-03
Emsisoft Online Armor 7.0.0.1860 with BETA updates enabled:

- Full Windows 8.1 support.
- Asynchronous connection handling. This way existing connections will no longer be blocked by pending firewall alerts.
- Improved processing of digital signatures that use special hash and time stamp algorithms.
- Improved banking mode. Now all domains that are trusted are visible to the user to avoid confusion about implicitly trusted pages as well as white-listed pages.
- Improved rule processing for better performance.
- Improved compatibility with both Chrome-based browsers as well as Sandboxie, VoodooShield, and several other security applications.
- Improved updates. Online Armor now uses the same content delivery network that is used by Emsisoft Anti-Malware to provide the best download speeds for all our users.
- All unnecessary Online Armor ++ components have been removed, reducing the download size by about 60%.
- More than 300 bug fixes overall. Between them various possible blue screens on Windows 7 and 8 systems.

Softpedia Download Link

MalwareVirus

Level 1
Oct 6, 2012
I leaved it because sandboxie and OA mesh with each other and Firefox hangs ,may be this problem solved in new version i hope so :(

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
You can try it :) They said they made some improvements, or you can wait for final (stable) version

MalwareVirus

Level 1
Oct 6, 2012
Thanks for the info i can wait for Final currently i am using Malwaredefender but likes network feature details in OA :)

ctrlaltdelete

Oct 9, 2012
The 7.0.0.1864 version is not released as public Beta at this moment.

No idea why softpedia offers that version. If you install version 7.0.0.1864 and perform an update, with Beta updates enabled, you'll downgrade to the public Beta version 7.0.0.1862.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.