Battle Outpost Security Suite Pro 9 Vs Bitedefender Internet Security 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circe

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jul 3, 2013
Outpost's HIPS module is very good and the firewall is excellent (I have a lifetime license) The OSS suite is just the firewall plus a below Par AV.
Bitdefender's signatures are very good so maybe if you used Outpost's firewall along with Bitdefender's free antivirus then we have good solid protection, it is a good combination. I've used this combo in the past and quite liked it.
The Best of both Worlds, Firewall/HIPS from Agnitum and Bitdfender AV ;-)

Behold Eck

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 22, 2014
Outpost's HIPS module is very good and the firewall is excellent (I have a lifetime license) The OSS suite is just the firewall plus a below Par AV.
Bitdefender's signatures are very good so maybe if you used Outpost's firewall along with Bitdefender's free antivirus then we have good solid protection, it is a good combination. I've used this combo in the past and quite liked it.
The Best of both Worlds, Firewall/HIPS from Agnitum and Bitdfender AV ;-)

OSS suite do you mean the free version v7 ? It has a full HIPS module as well.

Regards Eck:)

Xtwillight

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jul 1, 2014
Outpost Security Suite Pro 9.1 (Liftime key)+ Malwarebytes Pro (Liftime key)
run bye me Better as Bitedefender Internet Security !
And also has more of protected infections !

Reactions: silversurfer
ا

الشمس

from the 2 mentioned in the title of the thread i would take bit defender any day.

1. outpost security suite pro blocks checking for windows updates...disable protection & update checks work.

2. outpost security suite pro does not allow driver downloads from the dell site...disable protection to download.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.