Expired Outpost Security Suite Pro ver. 9.1 - 1 year license

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid_16

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
Your All-Round Proactive Defense Product
What’s Inside:

Anti-Malware module with greater detection accuracy
Two-way firewall for secure network connections
Proactive Protection module to preemptively block unknown and zero-day threats
SmartDecision technology to facilitate secure decision-making
Web control with fast web content filtering to protect your PC from web-borne threats
System and Applications Guard to keep installed software and OS protected
Self-protection technology to maintain continuity of protection
The 4th generation of SmartScan optimization technology for fast subsequent malware scans
USB virus protection to prevent malware which spreads via USB devices
Program activity tracker to review file and registry activity in real time
Entertainment mode (for games and video) and Auto-Learn 2.0 (for beginners)

Promotion page- http://www.agnitum.ru/promo/computerbild/
Promotion code--
8IJDI-G2KWK-4SG8S-8SWGS-GWG5X
How to get it;
1- copy and paste the promotional code.
2-type a name (may be yours).
3- enter an email address.
4- click send.
на страже Вашей безопасности
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

1.gif

Страница активации для читателей журнала ComputerBild

1. Код активации: - - - -
2. ФИО:
3. E-Mail:
4. Подписаться на рассылку:
Новости Agnitum

Homepage

Download Installer - x32
Download Installer - x64

Last edited:

kjdemuth

Level 9
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
I would say that detection wise Webroot maybe slightly better. Outpost uses virusbuster I believe. Detection rate is not the greatest.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I just got my key . Thank you very much. How is this virus protection is it good than webroot?
I would give the edge to Webroot but I have tried it and seemed to do a good job.It is worth a try for 1 year free.
If you already have WSA you should be able to run it alongside Outpost Security Suite just fine.However to be absolutely sure You can ask
Umbra Polaris he is the resident expert on this.
I had tried it on Windows 8 quite a while ago and it was a little buggy but I am sure or would hope that these kinks have been worked out for both Win 8 & 8.1

kjdemuth

Level 9
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
You should be able to run WSA with Outpost suite with an issue. I've run WSA with just about every popular Security suite without issues. WSA will defer firewall connections to resident firewall ie Outpost.

Reactions: Exterminator

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
You should be able to run WSA with Outpost suite with an issue. I've run WSA with just about every popular Security suite without issues. WSA will defer firewall connections to resident firewall ie Outpost.
I agree I have never had a problem either

firestr001

Level 2
Jul 22, 2012
Outpost Security Suite Pro is an all-in-one security product your computer. Not only does it provide you with anti-virus and anti-malware protection but it also comes with a built-in award-winning firewall, program activity tracker, protection against malware from USB devices, SmartDecision technology, and more

Terms and Conditions
  • This is a 1-user 1-year license, for home use
  • You get free updates for one year
  • No free tech support
  • Can be installed or re-installed whenever you want, as long as you get your license key and download the installer before this offer has ended
  • May not be resold
  • No refunds and exchanges; if you are having trouble activating or registering, please ask for help

Reactions: vrb93

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Outpost Security Suite Pro is an all-in-one security product your computer. Not only does it provide you with anti-virus and anti-malware protection but it also comes with a built-in award-winning firewall, program activity tracker, protection against malware from USB devices, SmartDecision technology, and more

Terms and Conditions
  • This is a 1-user 1-year license, for home use
  • You get free updates for one year
  • No free tech support
  • Can be installed or re-installed whenever you want, as long as you get your license key and download the installer before this offer has ended
  • May not be resold
  • No refunds and exchanges; if you are having trouble activating or registering, please ask for help
in fact it's the same giveaway :)
1465c6.jpg

merged

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
This has been out for quite some time.
Same Promo code and URL
You have to use a Russian Proxy

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.