Well-known
Nov 4, 2011
panda_2016_news_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

porkpiehat

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
May 30, 2015
well, I have to admit that I'm quite liking the 2016 beta... I have it set up (without firewall) with Comodo firewall, and when I run a malware Comodo is set to run it virtually, but Panda is catching them as soon as I allow them, asking whether I want to run or deny....so they don't even get to run virtually....so I would have to be feeling very gung-ho for something to get past.... works for me...impressed!

Reactions: souhrid

Nightwalker

Level 24
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 26, 2014
well, I have to admit that I'm quite liking the 2016 beta... I have it set up (without firewall) with Comodo firewall, and when I run a malware Comodo is set to run it virtually, but Panda is catching them as soon as I allow them, asking whether I want to run or deny....so they don't even get to run virtually....so I would have to be feeling very gung-ho for something to get past.... works for me...impressed!

Are you using Panda Application Control? How about false positives?

souhrid

Level 5
Jun 29, 2012
I am also very impressed by panda gp 2016 beta, even offline protection worked great and application control is also good.

Reactions: porkpiehat

porkpiehat

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
May 30, 2015
haven't had any upsets as yet..... scanning seems to take an age though, no biggie really as I'm really enjoying the extra level of protection..

souhrid

Level 5
Jun 29, 2012
Are you using Panda Application Control? How about false positives?
Application control worked great for me. Although I have not tested it enough. Application control asks if we want to run or not a suspicious process therefore you will not experience much fp's, if you are sure file is safe you can ignore the warning. I think this is how application control works, correct me if I'm wrong I beta tested panda only for few days

Reactions: porkpiehat
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.