Expired Paragon Virtualization Manager 14 Compact - Free License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
http://registration.paragon- software.com/VM14Compact.html

Shadowave

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Aug 10, 2012
Download Paragon Virtualization Manager 14 Compact From Here

With Paragon Virtualization Manager 14 Compact, you'll be able to easily migrate your computer to a virtual environment, or migrate a virtual environment to your computer. There's support for a wide variety of virtual machines, including Oracle VirtualBox 4

virtualization120.jpg
Features:
  • Run multiple operating systems on your PC
  • Create a virtual clone of your old PC before migrating to a new computer;
  • Even if you moved from PC to Mac, you can continue using your Windows as a virtual machine on a new Mac;
  • Evaluate any third-party software without threats to your PC. Run all new programs in a virtual environment before installing them to the main OS.
  • Supported systems: Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP Professional, XP Home, Windows 2000 Professional SP4 (x32/x64);
Source

Rasmahtaz2037

Mar 4, 2014
I'm used to using Virtualbox but I am a fan of Paragon. I really like their HD manager Pro so going to have to give this a whirl. Thank you much!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.