Expired PC-Welt Xmas Special 2014 Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
XMAS Calendar 2014 special giveaways/promos

Everyday each site will give out a high quality, costly software for free from 1/12/2014 to 24/12/2014.

In order not to miss anything, you should stop by here every day from 1/12/2014 to 24/12/2014, as many downloads are available for 24 hours only.

I.PC-Welt Xmas Special 2014 Giveaway

Screen%2BShot%2B11-29-14%2Bat%2B06.02%2BPM.PNG

Starts 01, Dec, 2014

promo page:http://www.pcwelt.de/thema/xmas-vollversions-kalender/133

Last edited:

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Thank you. I got the first one, Cd Goes Mp3 Gold but have found no English version or no way to change the software's language from German to English. I was just wondering if anyone might know if there is an English version or some way to change the software to English?

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The first 2 days of software have nothing to do with security related software not to mention it is in German.Closed and moved to expired if anyone wants to reference it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.