Expired PCMedik 7-Instantly Speed Up Your PC

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
May 26, 2014
Update: @Rus Anca also has it posted, if you want more info, check it out here.
From SharewareOnSale:
PCMedik 7 claims to “instantly increases the speed of your computer with a very easy to use interface”; apparently, all you need to do is”simply click one button and reboot the computer”.

From Me:
I haven't tested this product yet, please test it if you can! Thanks, fellow MT members :D

Rules:
-This promotion/giveaway does not include future updates, if you want free lifetime updates, you can buy the supported version at: https://www.pgware.com/products/pcmedik/
-This promotion edition of this software does not include technical support of any kind. If you want technical support, buy the supported version at: https://www.pgware.com/products/pcmedik/

PCMedik 7 for Windows 100% discount

Download license here:http://www.pgware.com/promo/glarysoft/
Enter your name and we will instantly generate the serial number.
download page:http://www.pgware.com/products/pcmedik/

About:

PCMedik 7 Screenshots & Features

• Compatible with Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP & Windows Server 2012, 2008, 2003. 32-BIT/64-BIT ready.
  • Instantly increases the speed of your computer with a very easy to use interface, simply click one button and reboot the computer.
  • Decreases the amount of time for Windows to load, and makes loading and running your favorite programs much faster.
  • PCMedik repairs common problems found on most computers and instantly fixes them to improve computer stability and performance.
  • Makes your computer faster by optimizing how the computer memory operates, how applications are prioritized with the CPU and how the disk drive performs.
  • Changes are made to the Windows system permanently, allowing you to perform a single one time tune-up to increase performance forever.
  • New and improved modern user interface, easy and intuitive to use and compliant with Windows user interface guidelines.
  • Software updates can be downloaded and installed directly from inside the application without having to visit our web site.
    Update: If you need help to get serial, PM me and I'll give you one. Also, Shareware On Sale giveaway ended, licenses from site only!

Last edited:
Reactions: Andrey Piekas

TechHelper

Level 2
Verified
Jul 21, 2014
Downloaded it but before installation I've received a "Potentially Unwanted Program" message from Malwarebytes.

trainbus120

Level 10
Verified
Sep 12, 2013
I did install it, but was unable to identify as to what does this SW do in terms of modifications or tweaks? So the very next step was uninstall :p. its usability was beyond my understanding. :cool:

taleblou

Level 1
Verified
Nov 2, 2012
The link for free license asks to fill an offer after inputting the info to get a free license. So it is no good and not free. Anyway if you can generate 2 serials for me with user name "Alex" and " Leila" and pm me, I would be grateful.

taleblou

Level 1
Verified
Nov 2, 2012
warning. I just installed the trial and man this app is loaded and it installs stuff in your pc. MBAM and HP detected multiple badwares. So do not install it and for those who did, run a full scan with multiple anti-malwares to clean your pc.

Also it screwed (stole) my internet explorer and almost had my outlook e-mail stolen. If you had this installed or have traces then do not access your email until the pc is clean.

Lucky for me I was in virtual mode

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.