Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Places to watch Apple's 9/9 Event:
Watch the Apple Special Event* (Temporary disable HTTPS Everywhere).
*Compatible with Microsoft Edge on Windows 10.
Live from Apple's iPhone 6S announcement - The Verge

THEVERGE.COM - http://www.theverge.com/2015/9/9/9240781/apple-iphone-6s-event-time-live-stream-blog

"Today's Apple event is likely to emphasize the power of polish. Patient folks who have waited for the refined updates to Apple's latest hardware are likely to be rewarded. Refined updates of the iPhone, Apple TV, and iPad, each with a bit more power and a handful of novel features, have been rumored to make an appearance.

We should learn about the iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus. They're likely to look the same as their predecessors, but with faster processors, an improved camera, and Force Touch, the haptic feedback already part of newer MacBook trackpads and the Apple Watch.

We're hesitant to say anything, but this will probably be the year Apple updates the Apple TV. The Apple TV has been rumored for previous Apple events, only to be a no-show, but all signs point to the new Apple TV, now with a Siri integrated remote, showing up on stage."

Starting time:
  • San Francisco: 10:00AM
  • New York: 1:00PM
  • London: 6:00PM
  • Berlin 7:00PM
  • Moscow: 8:00PM
  • Beijing: 1:00AM (September 10th)
  • Tokyo: 2:00AM (September 10th)
  • Sydney 3:00AM (September 10th)

If you know of more places, leave it in your comment below. What are your thoughts on the new devices released today (see above for starting times).

Reactions: Av Gurus

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
Singapore 1:00AM (September 10th)

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
Also I think you only can watch it on the Edge browser if you have windows as none of the other browsers support HLS

Secondmineboy

Level 26
Verified
May 25, 2014
Im gonna watch the stream but i have to use a Win 10 VM since my MS Edge is broken somehow.

The website says that you need Edge on Windows 10 to watch: Screenshot

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well if I have ever had available time then why not but for sure IPhone 6 may bring little bit surprise which should really expect for that. + Ever those leak videos may hopefully be official that Apple can manage to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.