Please help me i´ve spent sooo many hrs on this malware/rootkit problem it has even got my 3 phones!

datordavid

Thread author
Sep 9, 2015
Hi guys!!

My name is Dave and I have exhausted my skills in malware removal and desperatley need your assistance!

I seem to have a LOT of malware on my computers and phones but lets stick to this computer now and I can try to clean the rest with the info I get from you if we solve this, i mean, WHEN we solve it hehe ;)

First symtoms were some popups and generally slow computer, plus i was redirected to ad-sites in all browsers. Also, every site i visited became https:// so i knew something was wrong.
Programs disapered, users disapeared and every program i downloaded got infected.
A little better in safe mode but the malware is still there.

My root-certificates list was also filled with bogus certs wich gave the malware access to everything, even got locked out of my own computer and couldnt run almost nothing :(

The more i fought it the more it kicked my behind so to speak.

I have made some progress but certain infected files is IMPOSSIBLE (for me ;) to get rid of..windows system protected files so I dont know what to do anymore, please please help me!!

And as I said, it also infected two android phones and an iPhone 4 :/

As for Piracy, my OS is legal and recently installed, im not into piracy anymore for a long time, if there should be traces somewhere of when i was young and did download pirate stuff i apologize and will delete immediately, my girlfriend also uses my computer sometimes and i cant be 100% on what she downloads. But like i said, i will remove it immediately if there is any left. I have been looking but after 20 years of files I cant be sure, hope you understand. Thanks.

Thank you soooo much in advance guys, you rock!!

And excuse my English, im from Sweden :)

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    101.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Addition.txt
    27.8 KB · Views: 4

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.