Expired Privacy Optimizer v.1.1 [GOTD]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Privacy Optimizer v.1.1 [GOTD]

promo page:http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/privacy-optimizer/

This powerful tool suite will allow you to change your system default privacy settings, and allows you to easily and quickly hide your IP via the integrated proxy manager. Privacy Optimizer includes a free privacy optimized web browser that more readily fulfils the need to be anonymous in both situations.
Can successfully protect your passwords and credit card data from keyloggers, spies, and hackers. Furthermore, there is a secure file deleter and folder protector included in the tool suite.
Privacy Optimizer allows you to share your experience about bad behaving or spying websites with known privacy issues, web browsers, and software applications.

Note:
1.It is recommended that you create a system restore point and backup important data as these kind of software can modify your system settings and files.
2.This will help restore your p.c. to an earlier state in case something goes wrong.

Privacy Optimizer provides a web browser that can be used anonymously, and also includes a database of sites that can not be trusted to Badosoft, where you can share your experience with browsers, web sites, as well as programs.

Privacy_Optimizer_free.png

Privacy Optimizer is a powerful set of tools that helps you to protect your privacy.
Can you safely hide your passwords and credit card numbers from hackers, spyware and hackers, it is safe to delete the files, folders to protect and manage the proxy server to hide your IP.

Last edited:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Why would one need to "Optimize" privacy? It just sounds like your typical "make your computer faster" to me.
I agree. Both FF & Chrome offer private browsers.CCleaner can accomplish most of the other tasks and I am not going to trust my passwords let alone credit card info in a software that is not a well known,well established software such as LastPass.Windows settings can be accomplished manually.

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
In my opinion the only benefit to using this program is it's proxy changing abilities. The so called secure clean HAS ZERO OPTIONS that I could find, meaning it basically put's your browser in an INCOGNITO mode not remembering anything. The KEYLOGGING protection is kinda a joke, if your PC is compromised where someone can see it then what would the purpose be to start encrypting your passwords after they have already been stolen? No protection that I see as far as that goes.

Not to mention, after installing, for some odd reason after selecting and shutting down my PC and rebooting the OPTION TO NOT START WITH WINDOWS, this software continues to load itself on START with my Windows 8.1. Not to mention I tried using the CUSTOMIZE and SHOW ALL NOTIFICATIONS AND ICONS for this software, well, that keeps changing also on reboot for this software.

Just my opinion and simple review.

Last edited:

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
With Privacy Optimizer you can:
1.Optimize your system's privacy settings.
2.Hide your IP more comfortably with the integrated proxy manager.
3.Surf with the free integrated privacy optimized web browser.
4.Store your passwords in a more secure environment.
5.Store your credit card data in a more secure environment.
6.Stop keyloggers and hackers spying on you while entering passwords and credit card data.
7.Securely delete delicate files so that they cannot be restored.
8.Protect your files & folders from spies and hackers.
9.Block or allow processes that might spy on or harm your computer.
10.Instantly delete surfing tracks.
11.Share your experience about spying or harmful websites, web browsers, and software.
12.Block websites with known privacy issues or bad behaviour.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.