Status
Not open for further replies.

porkpiehat

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 30, 2015
Hi, I was wondering what privileges a file has, when it is being run via the 'run in Comodo Sandbox' option from the context menu.. does it depend on what settings you have for auto sandbox, or is it a different (lesser) rule..cheers!

H

hjlbx

Hi, I was wondering what privileges a file has, when it is being run via the 'run in Comodo Sandbox' option from the context menu.. does it depend on what settings you have for auto sandbox, or is it a different (lesser) rule..cheers!

Suspicious activities like accessing raw disk, raw memory and services are blocked and file system and registry changes are redirected to the virtual container by default.

That's all the infos I have been able to find - but at least they are from a reliable source - the Chief of Engineering - CIS Core Components.

It is virtually impossible to get technical infos on CIS beyond what is included in the manual. That's rather unfortunate because, without infos, users don't understand what CIS does - and therefore - many think it is garbage since it appears to them that CIS is not functioning properly on their system.

Infos would vastly improve CIS user experience...

Reactions: porkpiehat
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.